Monday, March 30, 2009

Quick Post

I didn't get up this morning early enough for much of a run, so I took Ares on a short, brisk walk/run -- about 3/4 of a mile, but I didn't have my Garmin on to so that's not exact :)

This evening we went for a run. He was a little tired because he had his second "well puppy" checkup, but he was eager to run. We went about 3.4 miles, which is a lot for a little puppy. Well, he's not little; he's over 19 pounds! Probably 1/2 of it was walking (more walking towards the end), but it was more to get him used to one of my routes, the traffic, the scenery, and so forth.

I dropped him off at home, and then went a little more by myself. I'm still nursing the ankle and trying not to overdo it, so I only went about 2.32 miles. So, all together I did end up with 5.74, and that does not include this mornings mileage.

At least I'm trying to get out some every day, and I don't think Ares will let me go a day without running anyway.

Gotta run ...

No comments: