Sunday, March 29, 2009

Run???

Well, I didn't plan to run today. My ankle is a little sore from yesterday, and I don't want to push it.

However, when I returned home from taking Kate to voice lessons, Ares was extremely wound up. So, I decided a walk was in order. I had on my winter coat, blue jeans, and no "real" running clothes, but luckily I decided to wear a pair of running shoes.

We started off walking, and by the time we got to the neighbor's house, Ares started running. So, off we went. We did a short run -- just down to Riverside Park, up a few blocks, and home. So it was probably about 3/4 of a mile. And it was unplanned. But, a run is a run, I suppose. And I did feel better after the short run -- my muscles weren't as sore. I guess I deserve it -- I did say I wanted a dog that would push me to run ...

Gotta run ...

No comments: