Sunday, May 29, 2016

Week Two - Accomplished

I think it's good for me that this program starts slowly.  I'm gradually getting used to getting up very early in order to do some of the runs on the treadmill.  It was great to run outside the last few runs.  I have to confess though - today was a gorgeous day and I accidentally ran an extra mile. 

Monday (tomorrow) is an "off" day and I need it.  I'm still having some issues with my leg - the same thing I always have issues with.  I'm going to do some stretching and some more of that painful, yet effective, foam rolling.  It helped after today's run.

Now it's time for me to step up in the nutrition department.  Most of our major life events, like graduation and weddings, are over, so it should be easier to stick to a nutrition regime. 

If anyone reads this blog - thank you.  It's probably boring to most, but it keeps me honest with my training and I hope it keeps me on track.

No Excuses!

No comments: