Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blech

I have been feeling too tired in the mornings this week to get up and run. I barely got up to get the dog for a walk (but I did do it). There is a lot of illness in the household and I think that is wearing me out, even though I'm not sick.

I really don't have time to run anymore, and today I was going to just skip it. But it's been a week since our last run, so I figured I'd better go. It was cold this morning, so I waited until about 10 to start.

Ares and I had a decent run. I saw a groundhog, but luckily Ares didn't. We saw some squirrels, and again heard rustling in the woods, but that's about it. My legs feel heavy today, so we walked a little more than usual. I'm not sure why because I have warm clothes on and we warmed up before running. We went a ways out Jefferson past the high school, so we ended up with about 4.38 miles.

It is turning into a nice day outside. After I finish this blog, I need to go out and rake some leaves and mow the lawn for hopefully the last time this season.

Gotta run ...

No comments: