Monday, October 5, 2009

Brisk Monday Morning Run

I'm trying to start over with my running, using Saturday's race as my "reset" point.

It was a cool, brisk morning when Ares and I started out. He was a little reluctant to go, but one we got started he enjoyed himself. Part of his reluctance may be a residual effect from the skunk incident on Friday (he smells much better now).

Anyway, we went the usual Riverside loop, but we did run a bit out Jefferson Street too. It was dark out, but I was wearing my hat with the led lights, so we could see a little bit. I think that helped Ares. At one time we did smell the scent of a skunk in the distance -- we turned around at that point!

All and all it was an OK run, especially for a Monday morning. We ended up with 3 miles.

Gotta run.

No comments: