Thursday, December 31, 2009

No blogs for a while

OK, while out running the dog yesterday (Wednesday) I fell and hurt my knee -- yes, THAT knee. Being the stubborn person I am, I went ahead and took him for a short run around Riverside park (twice) and back home. It wasn't worth writing a blog about (less than 2 miles) Then I walked on the treadmill -- the first time it's been used in 2009.

Well, that was really stupid. Today my knee is swollen and it really hurts :( I should have just come home and elevated my leg.

So, I'm going to stick to walking the dog outside for now; no outside running. I will be using the treadmill to try to rehabilitate my knee, but I need to take at least a week off.

I will start blogging again when I'm back running outside. There are often breaks in the winter weather, so if my knee heals quickly I may be back at this sooner than I expect.

Gotta run ...

well, I guess walk instead

No comments: