Wednesday, May 14, 2008

OK Run

I started out on a walk/run with my son. After we got home, I really wasn't in the mood for a run. But, I dreaded the idea of waking up and getting on the treadmill in the morning, and I knew I needed the exercise. I have lost some weight and I need to keep from gaining. I have noticed my runs are much better now with the extra weight gone. So, off I went. I started kind of slowly because I was not in the best mood. But, as I went, I started feeling better and the real run began. The more I ran the better I felt. It is a nice, slightly cool night, but quite humid. I ran to Lowe's and then through downtown Defiance again -- my usual night run. I don't feel comfortable running by myself out in the country in the evening. I ended up with just over 6 miles. The only things I did not enjoy about this run were the bugs -- I'm sure I ended up with a few of them. I'm going to finish this now because I think I need a shower!

No comments: