Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tired Run

I went for another evening run on this Tuesday. First, I went for a walk with my daughter and her friend, then with just my daughter, then a run/walk with my son. So, before I even started MY run, I had gone over 4 miles.

Finally I was able to go for it. I put in my ipod and away I went. It didn't help that I was tired (see previous paragraph) and the wind started blowing, dropping the temperature. It was tough at first and I almost turned around at about 1/2 mile, but I knew I needed to run, so I kept going. As usual, after about 3 miles I finally got "into the groove" and enjoyed the run. I ended up with about 5.4 miles, which is not too bad considering the over 4 miles I walked in the afternoon.

I feel tired, but stress free. I think I'll sleep well tonight!

No comments: