Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Whew!

I attempted a run tonight. Well, I actually finished, but it was tough. I called my normal running buddy and talked her into a short run. Even though we didn't start until 9:00 p.m., it is so hot and humid that it was difficult. We made it just under three miles (the Riverside loop plus another half of the loop) before she had to stop - she still had to mow her lawn before leaving on vacation (with a push mower -- no motor). I wanted to get at least five miles in since it's been a while. I stopped at home to get my ipod, and almost didn't start again. But, I knew that once I started I would be OK. I finally took off and ran to the college and back. All in all I ran just over 5.25 miles. The bugs were not as bad as during the last run. I feel pretty good, but it is so humid outside that it took its toll on me. I am going to sleep well tonight! Short blog -- it's bedtime for me.

No comments: