Friday, September 26, 2008

Finally Friday

I really didn't want to get up this morning. It's been a busy week with little chance to catch up on any sleep. But, since my last run was Tuesday, I knew I couldn't wait another day. I have been feeling the lack of running both physically and emotionally. I am really starting to not like running in the dark, which is another reason I have not been getting up to run like I should. I may have to check out my treadmill soon and make sure it's all set for use. I am running a 5K in two weeks, so I can't slack off now.

I did the usual morning route -- through town, Lowe's parking lot (double loop), mall parking lot, Riverside loop, finishing with the sprint up the hill. The Jefferson Street Bridge will be off limits to pedestrians until sometime in December, so the double loop in the Lowe's parking lot will be a normal part of my route now.

It was hazy this morning, not quite foggy. I saw a couple walking, but no other people outside of vehicles. It was a nice run. I ended up with 6.52 miles. I feel better, but tired.

Gotta run ...

No comments: