Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another day

Ares and I made it for another run today. We did basically the same thing as yesterday. On our two-mile run, we did a little less walking than we did on Saturday, and a little more running on our 1/2 mile cool down. My ankle feels ... OK. Yesterday we ended up going for two more walks during the day, and that loosened it up a bit.

It's a fairly nice day outside. The sun is out but it is a little cool. I did manage to run without gloves, but my ears got a little chilly. Ares likes this weather the best, however.

Ares is still such a silly puppy. While we are out, he searches for recycling (he loves plastic bottles), sticks, and any flowers he can find. He's been known to chase a petal blowing in the wind. However, he will miss the rabbit or squirrel that is right in front of him. So while I am running, rather than keeping an eye out for any wildlife that will make him pull the leash, I have to watch for flowers!

Gotta run ...

No comments: