Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another hot run

I went for another hot, humid run. It seems like the weather in Ohio has been that way lately!

And, since my 50-year old brain sometimes misfires, I turned on my Garmin, but apparently turned it off after about 1 block. I estimate I ran 5.5 miles, but since I was trying to shake up my route a bit, I'm not exactly sure. But, I've done well with my running almost every day routine -- let's see if I can keep it up! I'd like to get to the point where I am back to steadily doing at least 30 miles a week (that's 5 days at 6 miles, or 6 at 5 miles, or somewhere in between), and then start increasing again. At one time I was running 40-50 miles a week, and I felt really good.

I want to take advantage of the fact I can get a lot of outside runs in right now.

No comments: