Sunday, July 6, 2008

Great morning to run

Today was a great morning to run. The air was slightly cool, not too humid, and the sun was just coming up. It was the perfect morning to go for one of those long runs I enjoy. Unfortunately, my ankle is still a little stiff so I had to take it easy.

I just ran out to the high school and back, finishing up via Riverside. On the way to the high school, I saw a deer and two fawns. I tried to get a picture with my cell phone, but just as I was snapping the picture, a car drove by and they ran off into the woods.

My ankle managed to hold up OK (I did have to walk some of the time), and I ended up with 4.4 miles. It is a little stiff and sore now, so I'm going to not push the runs for a few days to give it some more time to hear. Darn bouncy balls!

No comments: