Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another short run

We've had a series of thunderstorms today, but I tried to get in a short run tonight between the storms. It would have been longer, but I stopped to talk to some friends I hadn't seen in a while.

I did the usual run out to the high school (well, not quite there because the sky started getting dark), then back and finished the Riverside loop. I only did 4 miles, but at least it was something.

I'm going to try to step up my runs a bit -- first by running more often, then increasing the mileage again on some runs. I miss those 10+ mile runs -- I really do!

Storms are coming. Time to get off the computer.

2 comments:

TexanInOK said...

here is that Link to the sport tracks software I talked to you about. I don't have your email, so here :)
http://www.zonefivesoftware.com/

Thanks again for telling us about the River Run, we had a good time

TexanInOK said...

oh, and I'm trying to start a blog too. Seems easy enough if I can keep up with it.