Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yet again in the hot sun

I managed yet another run in the hot sun. It was the usual -- back way/Ginter Road/Riverside loop, ending up with just over 5.5 miles. I completely re-did the songs on my Ipod Shuffle, so there was something new about the run. Since my daughter and I (and her friend) are going to the Vans Warped Tour next Wednesday, probably half the songs were from the Warped Tour CD.

For the few people who actually read this blog, I probably won't be posting another run for a few days. About a mile from home my leg started to go numb, and my hip is now extremely sore. I'm going to try to rest it for a day or two. I'm busy tomorrow and didn't plan a run anyway. If I do anything, it will be a walk or slow run.

I'll have to find another way to keep my sanity the next few days. I feel so much better after a run, even when it seems too short, too hot, or too stormy.

No comments: