Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Morning Run

It was another early morning run today. The nights are getting cool, so the morning weather has been perfect for running.

I went the usual route in the dark -- through town, Lowe's, the Mall, back through town, etc., ending with the Riverside loop and the sprint up the hill. There was not much wildlife that I could see, but then again it was still dark outside. I ended up with just over 7 miles.

I am thinking about running a 1/2 marathon in early September, so I need to determine if I will be able to go the distance. I haven't had a good long run in quite a while. I'm going to try for a 10-12 mile over the weekend, and then decide about the 1/2 marathon. I do better with my running program if I have a race to look forward to, but this one is a little close.

Happy running :)

No comments: