Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Morning Run

We are starting to get into our "busy" time (even though it seems it is always busy), so I have decided I'm going to try to get up in the mornings to run. There are just too many things going on in the evenings. Eventually I may have to get on the treadmill in the mornings if it gets too dark.

This morning I ran (in the dark) through town and up to Lowe's. Then I ran back through town. It was a little disconcerting at some points because not all the street lights are working. After I ran through town, it was starting to get light, so I ran out Jefferson to the Baptist Church, and finished with the Riverside Loop. I didn't see any wildlife this morning except for some domestic cats. It was probably too early for the deer to be out and about!

I ended up with 6.20 miles, not bad for an early morning run. Now if I only had time for a nap ...

No comments: