Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Morning

In keeping with my "needing to run everyday" philosophy, off I went this morning on a planned short run. It was another beautiful morning. It was cool, sunny, not too humid -- great weather. I went the usual back way to Ginter Road , the Riverside loop, with a little extra at the end to reach 6 miles (actually 6.05). I really was going to make it a shorter tun, but it was just too nice outside. I also had put some new music on my Ipod and I was trying to get to it (on shuffle).

I believe my mood is better with the 6+ miles, anyway. I was sore after yesterday's run, but today I feel good physically. I need to start doing some strength training/pilates/etc, but right now it is difficult to find the time. Once the kids are back in school I can do this during my lunch, since I work from home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having the time to run is more a matter of taking the time. If yo need it, take it!